Wednesday, January 19, 2011

In Public

So next month I'll be appearing at not one but two universities in London.  The first gig* is at the London School of Economics, where on February 17 I'll be sharing a platform with Jon Courtenay Grimwood and Ken MacLeod and talking about science fiction and international orders as part of a one-day literary festival.  It's free, but you'll need to get a ticket - details on the web page.

And two days later, on the 19th, I'll be appearing at Imperial College's Picocon 28, with fellow Guests of Honour Juliet McKenna and Kari Sperring.  I'm giving a talk and reading, starting at 11.30, I believe.

EDIT: *apologies for the inappropriate use of 'gig'; I came over all rock and/or roll for a moment

2 Comments:

Anonymous Al R said...

Just don't do it again.

January 19, 2011 5:19 pm  
Anonymous Sergey said...

It seems that London School of Economics is an interesting place. With open minded people.

January 19, 2011 6:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts