Friday, September 12, 2008

Dead Wood Promo

I recently put up my short story 'A Brief Guide To Many Histories' on the website; now ManyBooks offer it in all kinds of formats under a Creative Commons license.

It's one of three new stories by me in Postscripts #15, the bumper all-SF issue of the magazine. The vanilla hardcover is already on the market, and Pete Crowther, maven of PS Publishing, tells me that the signed editions will be back from the printer in a week or so. Get 'em while they're hot!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gareth D Jones said...

Hi Paul, I'm just in the midst of my ARC of 'The Quiet War' (I love being a reviewer). I'm enjoying all the bioremediation stuff. I finished my degree in Environmental Science last year so it all seems strangely familiar.

September 12, 2008 9:07 pm  
Blogger Paul McAuley said...

Hi Gareth, glad the remediation stuff seems familiar - might mean I have got it vaguely right.

September 14, 2008 12:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts